Sunday, February 27, 2011

So Easy, So Healthy and So Tasty - Yogurt with Fresh Berries


I forget sometimes that you do not need much to make a healthy and tasty dessert in less than 5 minutes. Today while pork ribs were slowly cooking in the oven I made this quick dessert - Yogurt with Fresh Berries. I took 3 strawberries, washed, sliced and put them in a bowl. Then I took a handful of raspberries and blueberries, washed them and added them to the bowl with strawberries. Next I opened Organic Yami Low-Fat Vanilla Yogurt and scooped it into the bowl with berries. I took the spoon out and enjoyed this so called dessert. Organic Yami yogurts have relatively low sugar compared to other regular yogurts. Taste of fresh berries is amazing and yogurt gives you some needed protein.

You can make this more of a dessert by using say Greek Gods Honey Yogurt instead of regular Low-Fat yogurt and adding a slice of a pound cake. That will be delicious! I have done it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment