Sunday, August 11, 2013

Little Uncle for Lunch in Pioneer Square



I have been eating Little Uncle's phad thai for several months now. What I like about it is that it is not greasy, has a handful of ingredients, which are all good quality. The price is good too - $8.80. We usually do a take out from their Madison location. Recently, they opened a lunch spot in the Pioneer Square. It is very close to my work and I have gone there once a week for two weeks now. I had phad thai one time and tuna and eggplant dish another. Picture is below.


The restaurant is located in a basement on Yesler next to a toy store "Magic Mouse." There is plenty of space to sit down and it looks like their reputation on Madison has gone around because they have a lot of customers. Their menu is more versatile than at the original location.




No comments:

Post a Comment