Monday, September 5, 2011

My Favorite Bakery in Seattle



My favorite bakery in Seattle is Bakery Nouveau. It is full of tasty desserts and pastries. I like to combine going there with a walk on Alki Beach, either before or after stopping by the bakery. Bakery is located in West Seattle and for me it is probably a blessing. Otherwise, I would gain 20 lbs by eating all those delicious and decadent desserts. I usually go to this bakery 1-2 times per year.


Bakery is usually full on weekends but it is worth the wait. Below are few pictures of goodies I took today while waiting to order.




My all time favorite dessert is praline dream. Rich chocolate mousse with crunchy praline. I had it today again.


I also tried another seasonal dessert Strawberry Pistachio, which was lighter than chocolate mousse. If you have not yet, visit this place and you will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment