Saturday, January 29, 2011

Today's Discovery - Two Tarts Bakery in Portland, OR


Today I spent a wonderful day in Portland, OR walking around the Pearl District and Nob Hill neighborhood. I visited my usual favorites like Stumptown Coffee and Vivace Cafe. But the highlight of the visit was a discovery of a new bakery "Two Tarts" on NW 23rd Avenue. This bakery specializes in pint-sized artisan cookies. They have a website/blog and can even ship you their cookies :) For more details check out Two Tarts Bakery website.



Of course I could not resist and bought 13 cookies which came in a nice box :)


I bought a variety that included the following cookies: Pumpkin Whoopie Pies, Cappuccino Creams, Hazelnut Baci, Peanut Butter Creams, Earl Grey Shortbread and few others. We enjoyed them later in a day while walking in Japanese Garden in Washington Park.

My favorite were Cappuccino Creams :)



After eating few :)

No comments:

Post a Comment